Bitcoin Pro can be termed as a trading machine, which operates automatically, and it was incepted in 2016; and it has the ability to achieve trading objectives for Bitcoin with a win rate of more than 99 percent. Since this robot operates on an automated basis, it has the ability to generate hundreds of dollars in a fixed & stipulated amount of time by achieving trading objectives with a starting cost of just $250. It is a unique trading platform that is operated by using artificial intelligence, and it means that even beginners can utilize it. According to the latest survey, this robot has great ratings on main areas, which comprise of performance, security, easy to use, and friendly customer service. Many traders have mentioned in their comments that this trader robot is extremely instinctive and easy to use for traders of beginner levels.
How Bitcoin Pro works?
The robot works thanks to its own AI (artificial intelligence) and blockchain to carry out market research and perform trading operations. Artificial intelligence and its sub-groups of Deep Learning (DL), Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) allow Bitcoin Pro to conduct research with an assumed level of accuracy of 90% (approximately). Such a level of accuracy presumably means that the robot makes nine out of ten profitable trades.
In addition, Machine Learning (ML) technology allows the robot to improve itself while managing different sets of data and therefore improves its performance over time. Deep Learning (DL) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies allow Bitcoin Pro to conduct both fundamental and technical analyzes, in the same way as professional operators, but at higher speeds.
In fundamental analysis, Bitcoin Pro scans the market for qualitative tradable data. This includes news and social media posts. Furthermore, this robot can differentiate reliable news sources from fake ones. In technical analysis, this bot can study patterns of thousands of charts and derive high quality trading signals. All of this happens in a fraction of a second, allowing Bitcoin Pro to “anticipate” the markets.
How to create an account with Bitcoin Pro
The robot integrates seamlessly with the brokers it collaborates with and their platforms, such as MT4, to automatically execute trading operations. The robot features an intuitive user interface, with which operators can easily control it. You don’t need to master trading systems like MT4 to use this robot. As mentioned above, to trade you need to open an account, make a deposit, set your preferences and click on the live button.
The first step to using Bitcoin Pro is to open a free account. The process is quite simple and takes less than 2 minutes. This robot requires you to submit your name, email address, and phone number. Finally, you will be prompted to prove that the email and phone number are yours by confirming a link in your email and texting your phone.
2. Demo account
To familiarize yourself with the live platform, you can use the demo account. Remember that a small mistake on the live platform could result in huge losses. The demo should help you learn how to set risk and when Bitcoin is most volatile. The Bitcoin Pro demo account runs on historical data and thus simulates real market conditions. The results you receive through the demo are not far from what you will get in live trading. The performance of Bitcoin Pro is solely dependent on current market conditions and, therefore, a profit cannot be guaranteed.
3. Real account
Live trading is done with one click on the Live button. You need to define the level of risk you are willing to take for each trade before starting. We recommend that you avoid risking more than 10% of your account per trade. The higher the risk set for each trade, the greater the chance of blowing up your account (even if the potential gains are greater). Furthermore, we recommend that novice traders leave the risk settings as the default.
Visit Bitcoin Pro
Opening a new account with Bitcoin Pro:
Opening an account with Bitcoin Pro is a straightforward process. It includes registration, verification, depositing the minimum amount, trying out a demo account if you are new to trading, and then finally trading live. In this part of our Bitcoin Pro review, we will walk you through all these aspects in details:
Here is a screenshot to show you how straightforward it is to open an account with Bitcoin Pro:
Open Free Account
- Registration process: If you are a new user and wish to join Bitcoin Pro, you will need to register yourself to open an account. It is free of cost. It usually takes less than 2 minutes. All you need to do is:
- Go to the official website of Bitcoin Pro and click on the ‘sign up’ or ‘register here’ option.
- In the registration form, Bitcoin Pro asks for simple details like- first name, last name, an active email address, an active telephone number. (Please ensure that you provide only those details that are currently active, as Bitcoin Pro will verify all the details that you provide.)
- A confirmation link is then sent on the given email address or through an SMS on his or her phone number. This verifies the phone number and email address from the user’s end.
- Verification: After the successful account creation, the trader is allotted a trusted broker who operates in the jurisdiction of the trader. The trader is now asked for further details by the partner broker of Bitcoin Pro. This information is verified through ID verification that involves:
- KYC (Know Your Customer) process
- Uploading a govt. approved ID
- Recent bills as proof of address
The whole ID verification process takes just a few hours, and once it is complete, the user is ready to trade.
- Minimum Deposit: The minimum amount of deposit money on Bitcoin Pr is 250 U.S. Dollars. This is not any kind of fee, but it is rather a capital for the user to use for trade purposes. As the win rate of Bitcoin Pro is quite high, with every trade, the trader stands a chance to win good profit.
Bitcoin pro charges a small amount of commission on the profits that its robots make for the trader. So, basically, no commission is charged from the minimum deposit.
Now the question comes: how can you deposit money in your newly formed Bitcoin Pro account? Well, Bitcoin allows several ways to do so, as it tries to adapt to all kinds of people from all over the world. Here are a few ways through which you can deposit money with Bitcoin Pro:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Wire Transfers
- Web Money
- Bitcoin Crypto wallet
- Ethereum Crypto wallet
- Time to trade:
Demo Account: For those people who are new to the trading world and are just exploring the exciting features of Bitcoin Pro, but it can understandably be quite daunting to take all in. Therefore, Bitcoin Pro offers something called a ‘Demo account’. This is basically just like live trading except for the fact that all the profits and losses that one makes are just for demo purposes. You actually don’t lose or gain any money.
The main aim of demo trading is for the new trader to get acquainted with all the features, functions, and settings of the trading console of Bitcoin Pro.
Live trading: This is the real deal. All the trade actions made here cause real effects on the trader’s funds. So, a high level of awareness and intelligent, well-informed decisions and trading strategies should run the trade-engine rather than just the excitement. Our suggestions, before you press the live trade on are:
- In the settings of your Bitcoin Pro account, adjust the stop loss and take profit settings. These two are key tools that prevent your funds from draining away in the cryptocurrency market fluctuation.
- Before starting your first live trade, define your risk levels. This is crucial to know where you stand in terms of investment and trade potential. We would suggest not to risk any more than 10 percent of your account per trade.
- Trading is indeed exciting, but holding your excitement horses is vital in the trading world as one can be swept into major losses in no time if one is not careful and unaware of the risk capacity and investment capacity.
Another suggestion we would like to make is to get into the habit of taking out 50 percent of your profits and keep it for savings. Use the remaining in the next trade. This way, you always have some money to back you if you face any risk. Otherwise, you keep on gaining. This also leads us to suggest that you should withdraw your profits on a regular basis, given the crypto world is very volatile in nature.
Advantages of Bitcoin Pro
Bitcoin Pro adaptability can be reasoned by the mechanisms which are utilized by the robot and the trading scenarios offered by the Bitcoin Pro is an online business software that offers exceptional performance on a win rate of 99.4%, and it is a fantastic performer when related with Bitcoin Pro multi banking scenarios. The traders who are connected to this software can generate maximum profits on their financing
- Bitcoin Pro utilizes state-of-the-art technique and operates effectively and with more ease. The Bitcoin Pro is a platform that is a dependable software that offers profitable deals for traders as it is 0.01 seconds faster than the business. It is a consequence of high-quality algorithms and the bespoke level of world-class programming executed by the professionals in this area.
- Bitcoin Pro generates a day to day output of up to $1000 from a recurring deposit of $250. The trading scenario operates on the highest profitability, which briefs about the high profitability. This maximum quality of leverage indicates that the brokers can put their money on for the amount of $250k from a low deposit amount of $250, and start trading.
- Bitcoin Pro provides reliable client service at any moment of the day, which follows Monday the first five days of the week. According to the Bitcoin Pro review, customer care is full of warm, well trained, and knowledgeable professionals. It also provides multiple channels of connectivity, which comprise of email address, mobile, and live conversation. Moreover, traders can also reach out to them via phone calls, live chat or social media platforms like Facebook & Twitter.
According to the Bitcoin Pro review, this software has proven to be legitimate. Bitcoin Pro has fantastic reviews on the web, and the customers’ feedback is that it operates persistently. A demo account provided by this software is viable for the traders before they access a live account. Further, this robot is equipped with military-grade data safety protocols, and it is also compliant with the EU General Data Protection Measures (GDPR). In relation to other illegitimate Bitcoin trading robots, this trading robot provides its clients with extremely controlled associates and makes sure that the trader utilizes manual or automated trading processes. Although Bitcoin Pro provides several features, the traders should research the Bitcoin Trading market, and they shall conduct their study before venturing into trading Bitcoin or any other crypto coins.
1. How does Bitcoin Pro Justify Its Profitability?
Ans: Bitcoin Pro profit probability can be proved by the mechanisms which are utilized by the robot and the automated trading scenarios offered by the robot traders.
2. Is Bitcoin Pro Dependable?
Ans: Bitcoin Pro is a dependable and highly popular automated trading software, and it functions persistently. This software has garnered superb feedback and reviews by the traders on its webpage.
3: How Safe is Bitcoin Pro?
Ans: The Bitcoin Pro trading app claims to perform at a staggering accuracy level of 99.4%. This is quite a high percentage of accuracy.
4: Is Bitcoin Pro Legit?
Ans: Bitcoin Pro is absolutely scam free and legit as it is driven by utilizing real-time automated trading platforms. While some give it a red flag and attribute it as scam Bitcoin Pro, it is actually not so. It also possesses military-grade standard cyber protection safety protocols and a cyber-response group on backup. This helps to guarantee investor protection to its customers.
5: Does any celebrity endorse Bitcoin Pro?
Ans: There are many claims made by affiliate marketers that Bitcoin Pro is endorsed by prominent people like Richard Branson, Martin Lewis, Daniel Radcliffe, Gordon Ramsay, and many more. But these claims by affiliate marketers are devoid of any proofs